Thursday 8 April 2021

Create Handwritten Style Intro And Outro For Youtube Video











About:



Hello I'm yockymo



I Will Make you an Amazing, Eye Catching, Stunning, modern, stylish hand lettering logo Animation Intro / outro Video in HD Quality. Your satisfaction is my pride.



You can use it for :

Promotion

Wedding Videos

Logo Reveals

Commercials

Youtube 

Promo Videos

For Special One



If any questions regarding this gig please do not hesitate to contact me I am here to help. 

Reviews


:

Yockymo was super responsive and even more importantly, really, REALLY, patient. He accommodated all of my requests and preferences. My requests and project/order was more demanding given that my expectation and style differed from his previous projects. The only downside to this exchange was that the description of the order says "unlimited" but he puts a limit on how much back and forth there really was to the project. Ultimately, if you enjoy the work he's displayed here, he's your go-to guy (responsive, quick, great quality work). But if you want something different, make sure he knows how different it's going to be, or you won't have your expectations met.

:

The seller was quick to respond at all times. Keep in mind, his style is very much like the one's on the example page. Be sure you love the example videos otherwise, your expectations may fall a little short

:

Great to work with and switched things around for me when I requested would hire again for sure for my next project.

:

He had great communication and was very patient with my numerous and specific requests. Really like the outcome of the project and highly recommend

:

Best Job I've seen on Fiverr so far. Great work! WOW. Would definitely recommend for anyone looking for logo animation, and video intros!




No comments:

Post a Comment