Saturday 24 April 2021

Youtube End Screen Outro











About:

Hey, Welcome to my Gigs



I WILL CREATE DESIGN YOUR YOUTUBE END SCREEN OUTRO VIDEOS



USING :



★ Adobe After Effect CC 2021.

★ Adobe Illustrator CC 2021.

★ Adobe Photoshop CC 2021.

★ Adobe Premier Pro CC 2021.



Here's what you'll get for on my gigs packages:



★ Create 1 Custom Outro End Screen Animated. No Tamplates ( All previous work is my own design )

★ Final output in 720p/1080p/2K/4K ; 30/60fps (2K or 4K as an EXTRA)

★ Sound Included.

★ Great Pixel and Colors. Will be related to your logo colors.

★ Text Custom. ( Overlay Text )

Video will be YouTube, Blog Ready, Facebook and More!



How to Order:

Just send me your logo or example videos you wanna it. Describe your idea let my creativity does its job. In case you have a complex vision, kindly get in touch in advance so I can make sure that I can realize what you are looking for.I'll also add Tag Line, Slogan or Web Address you would.Enjoy and feel free to contacting me.



Thanks,

Professionart

Reviews


:

I was honestly blown out of the water with how good this was. I put all my specifications and it was made to absolute perfection. Thinking of getting an intro to my channel soon and i'll definitely be using professionart if so! Absolutely top work, would recommend to anyone!

:

wow.. professionart is extremely good at what he does.. i am beyond satisfied with his work and i would highly recommend working with him. By far one of the best experiences on fiverr... 10/10 !!!! I look forward to working with him soon again

:

This was great work and I am pleased. The only issue for me was the delay. The gig said one day completion but it took nearly 4 days. If I needed that gig asap it wouldve been a real issue.

:

that was really amazing he always answered me and i was very surprised with the result which was amazing and he even adviced me and help me alot thank you so much man!

:

The end result looks amazing, i love it. If i needed another one i would for sure go through them again.




No comments:

Post a Comment