Sunday 18 April 2021

Create Custom Logo Animation Intro And Outro











About:



I will Professionally create your logo animation intro/outro 100% custom work!!



I OFFER UNLIMITED REVISIONS!!!



This is my YouTube channel. Check my previous projects:  https://goo.gl/ZL2a4v



You just need to send me your logo and ideas for the intro/outro//logo animation.

If you don't have any ideas its fine! I am here for you with all the creativity I have!





100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!





BEFORE ORDERING please take a minute to give me a quick description of what you want...



and PLEASE MESSAGE ME.



In this case I can be sure... IF I CAN CREATE YOUR PROJECT...



I need your 'high resolution' logo (ai, psd, eps or ''transparent png'' format)



PLEASE DON'T COMPLETE YOUR ORDER IF YOU DON'T HAVE A LOGO. AND MESSAGE ME IF YOU NEED ONE.



Let's design a great logo for you at an extra fee.



If you do not have music, please inform me of the music style you want...



I am here to help you!



Best regards

Turetener

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I placed many orders with this man! He somehow finds a way to impress me every single time. Wow. I absolutely love my art. It looks more professional than real TV. I LOVE this Artist. Trust me and order. You won't be disappointed. He makes magic.

Seller's Response:

;) Many thanks for your kind words! I love working with you!! And many thanks for the TIP!! Much appreciated ;) I hope these works brings to you plenty of luck!

Seller's Response:

Great seller, was actually very helpful in the creative department and I really loved that he does research into my projects to see what will fit best. I would just have to say, he is a top rated seller for a reason!

Seller's Response:

Many thanks for your great comment! It was my pleasure. I hope that work brings to you plenty of luck! ;)

Seller's Response:

Experience is unmatched! I have been working with him for years and he is on our board as a member of our team! If you are looking for an extension of your team and someone who understands your branding - look no further! The most talented person I have ever worked with!!




No comments:

Post a Comment