Monday 5 April 2021

Professional Youtube Video Editing Within 48 Hours











About:

Hi there!, I am Arefin. For the last three years I have taught myself in the arts of video editing.

Qualification

1. Directed Advertisement for a local company

2. Editing Video Essays for youtube chanel.



I am available to do QUICK video editing/post-production on:



•Green Screen / Chroma Key
•Montage Video
•Color Gradient
•Text Animation
•Color Correction
•Add Watermark
•Split, Cut out a scene
•Join two or more clips
•Elongate at a certain portion
•Add Captions
•Slow Motion, Fast Motion
•Zoom In / Zoom Out at specific points
•Add Various Transition Effects between two clips
•Add Blur / Pixelate / Spotlight / Highlight
•Increase / Decrease Opacity / Transparency
•Resize Video Dimensions
•Position / Rotate / Move on Axis
•Add Video on another(PIP)

•Enhancing audio

•Motion Tracking



"Contact me before Ordering"


There’s a massive demand for online content in today’s thriving internet and social media market, from pre-roll commercials to funny virals. I have the tools and experience to bring your idea's to fruition.




Reviews


:

I love his work truly..!!!!

:

Good video editor

:

great job!

:

Awesome work, Arefin!

:

Amazing work done, one of a kind editor, talent absolutely mind blowing, thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment