Monday 5 April 2021

Make An Awesome Cinematographic Intro With Your Logo











About:

Stunning animation including your logo and tagline ready to use in your promotional materials.



The animation can include a logo or just text.



Special Benefits :

• Professional quality

• Moneyback Guarantee

• Extra Fast Delivery



If you still have any questions feel free to contact me prior to ordering.



100% satisfaction guaranteed!



If you require any further customization beyond the packages please feel free to contact me and we can discuss the best option to fit your needs.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Emilliano is talented, communicative, and offers advice and a quick turnaround. I have worked with him on a couple of projects and I am hiring him for more. I highly recommend his graphic design, video animation, and youtube intro and outro abilities.

Seller's Response:

Thank Marlene, it´s always a pleasure working with you :)

Seller's Response:

Emilliano was very responsive and prompt. He communicated well. He understood my ideas and offered great advice. I had him create an intro for my youtube channel and he modified my current logo to make it even better. He did this all in record time and kept up with all my questions. He was pleasant and easy to work with and is a very talented artist. I am currently working on an equally awesome outro with him and plan on using his services for future projects and would highly recommend his brilliant services.

Seller's Response:

Thank you Marlene, it´s a pleasure working with you :)

Seller's Response:

sulerbprofesional and great designer " i loved it"




No comments:

Post a Comment