Thursday 15 April 2021

Make A Vaporwave Intro











About:

I will create an awesome 80s looking Intro with VHS effects, background music and sound effects.



I can export in any format you want :



-Mp4

-Mpeg2

-Avi

-Etc.



Also the intro can be any size, ascept ratio (16:9, 1:1, 4:5, etc.)



-1920x1080

-2560x1440

-1080x1080

-Etc.



Every package has at least one revision. Revisions usually take about a day usually because of the difference in time-zones between me and the client.



There are two intro templates that you can get, that are customizable in terms of color, sound and text or logo replacement.



Also intros are not the only thing I can make, there have been orders/people in the past asking me to design a logo with the vaporwave aesthetic in mind, you can check them out in my gig gallery.



** Note that logo creation does fall in the category of custom orders.

Reviews


:

Great Work!

:

thank you! very fast! great job!

:

Great work, very fast delivery :)

:

Came out excellently, got exactly what I wanted and I'm super happy with it thanks man!

:

Quick and great work. Highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment