Saturday 17 April 2021

Make A Custom Youtube Intro And Outro Logo Animation











About:

make a custom youtube intro and outro logo animation



********* PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING*************



NOTE: This GIG is purely for animation purposes, so I will need the final design of your logo or any other design you want me to make the animated.



You need to provide:

  • Your Logo or Text
  • Your website or any tagline/slogan
  • Your logo/artwork (AI/EPS, PSD or PNG recommended)



I will Professionally Animate your intro/outro and logo, 100% UNIQUE CUSTOM WORK, No template!



How to get started: 

Simply send me your logo and your instructions or the idea for the animation.

If you have no ideas, you can leave this to me, I will make in my own style.



►Why you Choose me◄



☑ 100% Satisfaction Guarantee

☑ Fast Delivery (48 Hours or Less)

☑ VIP Customer Service

☑ Creative and Experienced



You can use it anywhere you want. 



  • Company events 
  • Social Media 
  • Youtube Intro 
  • Website 
  • Films and more



You'll love to hear that I am a TOP RATED SELLER that can create any type of animationintro outro video, Explainer video, logo animation. Just contact me we'll discuss it. I'll help you by providing the highest, most exceptional quality work.



So what are you looking for place an ORDER NOW!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Highly recommended talented animator! This is repeat order. First one was some years ago so I'm surprised he still remembers me. The animated logo he made before was awesome; we still use it to this day. I just needed revisions on the icons used plus needed add-ons for a video outro CTA. I asked for revision to add extras and he gladly changed it.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your feedback :)

Seller's Response:

I had very little idea about what I wanted for my YouTube channel and gave him little to work with. The animation produced was better than I expected. I had many changes along the way to suit my creative style and he was very accommodating and always delivered on time no matter how big or little the changes were. Grade A customer service.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your feedback :)

Seller's Response:

Did a great job for me. I didn’t want any simple template with my logo, I wanted customized intro to have a more wow factor. I provided him with examples of his previous work he did that I liked and he took those and then added even more to further make my intro more custom to me. He did a great job for me I’d definitely recommend this seller.




No comments:

Post a Comment