Monday 19 April 2021

Create Youtube End Card End Screen Outro











About:

Hey, Welcome to my Gigs



I WILL CREATE DESIGN YOUR YOUTUBE END SCREEN OUTRO ANIMATION VIDEOS



Here's what you'll get for on my gigs packages:



★ Create Outro End Screen Animated.
★ Final output in ULTRAHD
★ Great Pixel and Color. will be related to your logo colors.

★ Text Custom. ( Overlay Text )

Video will be YouTube, Blog Ready, Facebook and More!



How to Order:
Just send me your logo. Describe your idea let my creativity does its job. In case you have a complex vision, kindly get in touch in advance so I can make sure that I can realize what you are looking for you would.Enjoy and feel free to contacting me.

Reviews


:

What a wonderful experience. Definitely using Digimaxpk when I start another channel, or rebrand. So much attention to detail I really enjoyed working with them

:

Nice work, thanks

:

Great work

:

so fabulous!

:

great job thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment