Monday 8 February 2021

Create 3D Logo Intro Animation











About:

Looking for animated logo video intro? You are in the right place.



# 50+ Different Intro Animation Samples

 • Just Go To - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpDwo0PdWsM0XHw_SH4Izcg/videos



I Will Create Amazing Animated Logo Video Intro For You.



►Perfect For:

  •  Your Website  
  •  Your YouTube Channel ☑
  •  Your Company





Standard Package $10:

✔ Create 2 HD (720p) resolution

✔ Background music included



Premium package $15:

✔ Create 1 Full HD (1080p) resolution

✔ Custom colors

✔ Background music included

✔ Fast delivery (within 24-Hrs)



PRO package $30:

✔ Create 1 Custom Intro Full HD (1080p) resolution

✔ 4k Resolution Video

✔ Logo transparency (Optional)

✔ Custom colors

✔ Background music included

✔ Fast delivery (within 24-Hrs)



Why me?

  • Professional quality work
  • 24/7 VIP service
  • Free revision
  • Express fast delivery
  • Satisfaction guaranteed







For best results: 

- Your logo should be in High Resolution, PNG, PSD, AI or EPS or PDF format



Questions? 

Please contact us and we would be happy to help!



ORDER NOW !!! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I love the end result but I was hoping for some additions which I stated in the beginning. I don't think they read my insight prior to completing the work. In the end, what was created was what we needed but It could have been a little better if we could have added what I was looking for.

:

I chose a wrong animation in the beginning, however, moonvfx was kind enough to let me choose another one without much complaints. moonvfx also went the extra mile to ensure that i was satisfied with the product. 10/10 would recommend this to anyone!

:

Seller did as asked. However, I did ask for a request to add my social handles. Those requests were not responded to during the project. In any case, I got what I originally asked for. Just wished I could have my social handles in the intro as well. Still a good service and would use again.

:

This was my first experience with fiverr and I am really impressed with the quality and the speed of the delivery. Really awesome and fast! Would totally recommend!

:

Thanks For The Tip!




No comments:

Post a Comment