Sunday 7 February 2021

Create A High Quality And Personalised Youtube Intro











About:

I provide an affordable way of having an amazing and unique intro for your youtube channel.



You can personalise:

  • music (variety of different music options and styles in my copy-right free music collection.
  • colours (you can choose what colours you would like for backgrounds and fonts)
  • subscribe button (you can choose font & colour of this, and if you would like a notification bell with it or not)
  • theme (makeup, gaming, fashion, etc.)



After purchasing, I will message the buyer to have a discussion about what they want in the intro and make sure I am incorporating everything they want. One revision can be made, where I can make final changes to make your intro as perfect as possible.



Intro/outro will be delivered in MOV or MP4 format, it is your choice.



Please feel free to contact me with any questions or additional info needed.

Reviews


:

Highly recommended again. Thank you

:

This seller is AMAZING! She took my idea and created exactly what I wanted with only 1 minor revision! I'll definitely be using her again! :)

:

Claudia did a great job! She was punctual and professional.

:

Seller was so efficient and I love her work

:

Worked with her before. Came back for another design immediately!




No comments:

Post a Comment