Wednesday 17 February 2021

Make A Promo Video For Cleaning Companies











About:



I Will Make a Promo Video For Cleaning and Disinfection Companies.



If you are looking for commercial cleaning services videos, I provide you the content you need.



This awesome video can help your company and inform about its services. Let me tell your story!



For which companies is this advertisement video?



Commercial Cleaning Companies:

Office, Hotel, Gym, Spa, Toilets & Bathrooms, Reception Areas, Medical, Pubs and Restaurants...



House and Domestic Cleaning:

Deep Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning, After-Building Cleaning, Eco-Friendly Cleaning...



Disinfection Companies: 

Student Accommodation, Construction Sites and Offices, Schools, Colleges, Disinfection of Equipment...



Promote your company!



What will I provide you?



  • 1080p Full HD (mp4 - MOV)
  • 8 Media placeholder (video/picture)
  • 8 Text placeholders
  • Royalty free stock footage and motion graphics
  • Royalty free music
  • Promo video (Free to use)



What I required for making a video:



  • Company logo (PNG, PDF or Ai)
  • Contact info (Phone, photo, website)
  • 8 High resolution images or footage (optional)
  • 8 Text for the placeholders
  • Company details (optional)



Feel free to contact me. Please text me before ordering.

Thank you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Absolutely amazing experience with cihan. He understood everything that I have explained him. Made the best video for our company that I can ever wish for. I highly recommend Mr cihan köse to anyone out there would like to make the excellence video. I would give him 10 star if I can. Thank you so much Cihan ! We will definitely work together

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your review. I am always ready to help you out and would love to work with you again. For me it was also a really pleasant expierence working with you. You were extremely helpful with the requirements. Thanks again.

Seller's Response:

brilliant, quick, and high quality work.

Seller's Response:

You were extremely helpful with the requirements you have sent. Thanks for everything.

Seller's Response:

This looks great ,Thank you so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment