Sunday 7 February 2021

Make Awesome Youtube Subscribe Animation











About:

Do you want to gain more subscribers on your Youtube Channel? This is for you! Adding an awesome Subscribe, Bell, Like and Share Animation will attract your viewers to subscribe to your channel, like your video, and turn on notification bell. This will help you grow up your Youtube Channel

Just drag this .mov file to your timeline of your favorite video editor!



What will you get for $5?

  • Subscribe Animation Style of your Choice
  • 1920x1080p Full HD Resolution 60fps
  • MOV File Transparent Background or Green Screen MP4
  • Sound Effects
  • Fast Delivery
  • 100% Satisfaction



How to Place Order?

  • Watch the first video and choose your favorite Animation Style
  • Send me your Channel Name
  • Send me your Logo or Photo



Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.



Let's do this. ORDER NOW!

Reviews


:

Find him when i was desperately looking for YouTube like animation that i need immediately prior to my latest video. He did it, and delivered in 20 mins! That's damn amazing! Also work as expected and advertised! Will buy anything from that dude whatever he sells :)

:

Just fantastic. Everything was quick, well communicated and much more than what I was expecting. I also paid a little extra to get some Instagram follow animations done. Can't say enough about how good this experience was. Would definitely recommend using Lex_studio.

:

Fully qualified, attentive professional, did my job very quickly and when he gave an error in the file he worried about me and helped me until I succeeded. I will certainly do a lot of work here with this person. He earned my trust, formidable work.

:

He delivered 6 subscribe animations & 1 Social Media animation in 2 hours. He even added my logo font along with the colour scheme. This guy is awesome to work with. You could not possibly ask for more. 5 star service & 5 star delivery. Well done & thank you very much.

:

Amazing work, really good communication and ready to help out. They toke the time to look for my font on my logo even tho I didn't know what it was called. Would 100% recommend and will use again.




No comments:

Post a Comment