Wednesday 3 February 2021

Create Luxury,Creative Minimal Text Animation











About:

If you are looking for Luxury and Creative Logo & Text Animation you are in the Right GIG.



What do you Expect in My Gig?



  • I will work 100% to satisfy the results you expect from your project,
  • You will get the best quality and good communication and money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.



Process:

  1.  Contact - tap the contact seller and message me the complete details and instructions. We will discuss about the Text Animation to avoid misunderstanding, and also we come up with the best result for your Text animation.
  2. Sending the necessary link or Files(Video/Footage) and Format needed- once we have a deal, send your File/Video/Footage to me for Editing the animation
  3. Review for Revision- after I finished the Editing your text animation, I will deliver it to you and don't hesitate to let me know if there is revision needed, Because take note Revision is Free and Unlimited.



Sample work for Photo and Video Editing(Text Animation):

(https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17XZoGbqGx3XcYk8pJT1UtRF9w4e01YmM?usp=sharing)



Thanks

Hope to serve you with Total Satisfaction

John (J125 Grafix Visual_FX)

Reviews


:

Great seller! He was already giving me designs before even booking a gig. I would highly recommend this seller. 5 stars.

:

Johnmarkmalenab is an imaginative and a mindful developer! He truly knows how to facilitate the creative process. Well done - again, again, and again!

:

Brilliant , fast and good customer service

:

great job!

:

Perfect! Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment