Sunday 21 February 2021

Make All 5 Eye Catching Travel Intro For Your Brand











About:

In this Gig, you get to display your brand or logo. 



PLEASE NOTE:

A standard $10 gig you will get 5 premium version of this video 

This video is great for promotion and commercial purposes.



Why choose me:

- EXPRESS DELIVERY

- 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK

- HIGH-QUALITY WORK.





what you will get from me:

- Full 1080p HD resolution for your video

- I will make your video in any format

- I can customize the colors of the background or text to match your logo

- Royalty-Free Music included in the background for free.

- 100% money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied



What I want from you:

-Logo and Website URL (MUST)

-Music of your choice (OPTIONAL)



Feel Free to message me if you have any questions.



ORDER NOW!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job I really like the cool looking intros thanks.

:

Quality work. Great communication and super fast delivery. He deserve more than 5*****.

:

Super fast service. I will hire him again.

:

Did a great job

:

thank you!!




No comments:

Post a Comment