Thursday 4 February 2021

Make A Professional Gaming Intro Logo Animation Youtube,Brand











About:

I am an expert in kind of Intro and logo animation if you need service contact me I will provide you my best service

_____________________________



I will provide you this kind of intro:-



  • professional 
  • YouTube intro
  • brand 
  • gaming 
  • logo 
  • logo animation
  • custom

________________________________



INTRO ANIMATION PACK



  • Free outro for first 15 order ( HD , FULL HD & 4K )
  1. Detailed and Complex Logo animation
  2. Output Video in 720,1080,4K
  3. Background Music
  4. Custom Colors
  5. Logo Transparency
  6. Commercial Use
  7. 30 fps or 60 fps animation
  8. Tailored to your brand
  9. Unlimited Revisions

___________________________________________________

*IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS please feel free to message us i will reply as soon as possible! my work will never finish until my customer is satisfied!



great day :)

Reviews


:

did a really great job

:

thanks professional

:

Seller responded very quickly and did a very good job and met every expectation! Recommend!!!

:

Perfect, exactly as I wanted it! Was definitely a bang for my buck!

:

thanks again, everything I asked for was done.




No comments:

Post a Comment