Monday 1 February 2021

Create A Rocket Logo Reveal











About:

Do You Want A professional video Animation?

Well, You're in the right gig.

My Video Animation Will be Clean, Satisfying, and unique.

Check The Video Above For Example.

All Packages include:

  • You Can Choose Your Background ( image or video ) and Colors.
  • mp4 file of the video animation.
  • unlimited Revisions until you 100% Satisfied. 
  •  After effects editable file. ( Additional Service )


if you Have Any Questions just Leave A Message.

Reviews


:

5 Star Review! Seller was courteous, professional and provided fast service. I will definitely use them again.

:

Great work fast as indicated

:

ilias2018 is AWESOME!!!! communication was AMAZING as he got back to me within minutes of me contacting him with my question!!! SUPER FAST delivery of my Gig and it was beyond PERFECT!!

:

Excellent Work

:

Although it took time to get it (10 or more trials), finally he made it. I think that maybe he doesn't speak english, but he compensate with try and error.




No comments:

Post a Comment