Monday 8 February 2021

Youtube Intro And Outro,Trailer Video With Logo Animation











About:

Hi Buyer..!



Welcome To My Super Awesome Gig!

I'm professional in Video Intros & Outros  also Logo animation



Get this amazing videos intro outro which produce results for your brands and increase your sales. You can use them on all social media platforms - facebook, instagram, youtube etc



how it is work?



1: select simple from below



=> https://bit.ly/2YZ2Yv3

=> https://bit.ly/2YVlgNX



2: select package according to requirements



~ Fiverr Basic ($5) ~
Logo Animation with background music (2 - 5 sec) OR 10 sec intro video

Requirements: Your images, Text Overlays (According to the template You Select).

Logo animation Requirements: Transparent logo



~ Fiverr Standard ($10) ~

10 - 15 sec intro video
Requirements: Your images, Text Overlays (According to the template You Select).


~ Fiverr Premium  ($15) ~

15 - 30 sec intro video and Logo Animation
Requirements: Your Images, Text Overlays, Your Logo (According to the Template you select)


Note
  • If you have own Template. Feel Free to ask

  • Please Inbox me before place the order 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing editing! He was able to do everything I asked and more! Extremely quick with responses and did everything perfectly. I will most definitely recommend for anyone who needs an intro/outro, and might even get another myself again! 10/10 Would buy it again!

Seller's Response:

Thanks you so much !!!

Seller's Response:

I like how fast the seller works and response fast to my questions . I am new to this world so i did confuse the seller a little, but the seller was able to smoothly work with me and did an AMAZING job on my you tube intro and outro. I highly recommend. I LOVE IT!!!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much !!!

Seller's Response:

my guy is good! he was willing to keep working and working with a fast turnaround until we came to a very nice and happy conclusion. Final product is A1. Love it.




No comments:

Post a Comment