Friday 5 February 2021

Create Youtube Intro And Outro











About:



 What did you get?



  • Professional design created by talented Artist
  • On-time delivery 
  • 100% satisfaction
  • Money-back granted(if you don't like what I deliver)
  • custom color according to your brand and logo

 

 What i need to start work on your project.



  •  Your Logo
  •  Tag line or website. (optional)
  •  please explain your channel/brand/field in 2,3 lines it helps us to understand your requirements and style for intro and outro videos.

 File formats .AI vector / .PSD file but .PNG 

  • Note: This gig only includes animation. If you need a character or a logo design, please contact us before ordering.
  • Note
  • if you need unique/custom animation with your logo please add custom design as extra with any package

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I was hoping for a bit more animation within the logo itself, but I did not specify that, so I got a good product. I think it might have been a tad overpriced, but I did not shop around enough before placing my order. Product was quickly delivered and communication was friendly!

Seller's Response:

Perfect.. nothing more to say. Except I have to say something else because apparently I have not typed enough. Fast delivery, can't fault anything.

Seller's Response:

lol it was really fast though 😁

:

Great work. Recently put in a detailed order to have an intro and outro done. Not only was it done right on time but every detail requested was followed perfectly and the quality of the work was beyond great. Would recommend and would do business with again in the future.

:

Seller was super fast and very friendly and courteous. I wasn't able to give him much guidance about what I wanted but he came up with a perfect idea that was clean, simple and matched my needs completely!! I highly recommend him and will definitely work with him again!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment