Friday 26 February 2021

Create Awesome 3D Mosaic Logo Opener, Youtube Intro Of 100 Photos











About:

*Please contact me before placing any orders for a smooth workflow.

ONLY SQUARE IMAGES PLEASE

For movie clips, you must need to show me first so that we can

decide the focusing subjects

Final Intro Will Be 40-Second Long ONLY ... you can double the

time by repeating all the scenes except the last one, and for this, you can

provide more 100 images

P.S: Please be noticed

that there will be no more mosaic without 100 pics ... and no gifs or any video

clips in Standard gigs ... and no free revisions in case all the info and media

files are not provided. 



Hello My Respectable

Fiverrians,

Are you looking for a

spectacular Logo Opener, Logo Intro Outro or Logo Reveal for your Social Media

platforms?

Good news! I offer you

3D Mosaic Logo Video made of 100 images of your choice!

Just give me your 100

images, your tagline, slogan or URL and your Company Logo or a Particular image

you want me to show in the video at the last moments.

This gig offers you HD

quality final video in MOV, MP4, AVI or other formats of your choice. You can

play the final video on all devices of the day e.g. Apple, Android and TVs.

 "All you need is one QUALITY viral video and you'll get

hooked up...!!!"

Thanks a b

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Asmshir is not only talented, but excellent to work with! When I ran into a health issue and had to delay the process, she was very kind and considerate. I am looking forward to collaborating with Asmshir on future projects

Seller's Response:

It was wonderful project, i got my final complicated file. which i had to change during the work. Mosaic file will be great addition for my youtube channel. It is not normal, it is special gig. Use it. Asmshir was always paition and kind to my requests.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience, of course :)

Seller's Response:

Perfect communication, perfect instructions, perfect outcome - what more is there not to like. Thank you Asmshir, you are a credit to fiverr.

:

blueredblue is an Awesome buyer over here ... quality clientele always grabs my attention to keep working here with all my dedication




No comments:

Post a Comment