Saturday 20 February 2021

Create Custom Intro Video Logo Animation











About:

Hi I will offer you a Best Discount.limited time only. you can pay me a reasonable price (you can decide milestone price. because I am a beginner to freelancer site but I have 5 more years working experience) + Good Review only.



this is a very interesting project. I know you have many proposals to look through so I will make this quick.



I reviewed your document and are interested in working with you.

Please contact me so we can discuss this project in more detail.



I have 5+ years of professional experience to doing Video Animations.



If you assign me for your project, then I try my best effort to carry out your project with the best quality.



Thanks



Regards

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment