Wednesday 20 January 2021

Chrismas Animation, Christmas Logo, Jesus Christ,2D Animation











About:

Hi, I am expert in eye catching 2d/3d Christmas animation video,

illustrations and Jesus Christ for your Brand. Animated visualization for website, Christmas animation , Christmas animation logo

move, AVI, mp4, SVG, GIF and others formats can be provide.

BECAUSE I`M VERY EXPERIENCE ANIMATOR FOR OVER 5 YEARS+ BEFORE I JOINED FIVERR



Deadlines and deadlines on first place , because I understand how important it is for the clients project.



My services:

- video animation (full cycle)

- Branding identity - logo animation, icon animation.

- web illustrations

- Body moving, SVG animation



My tools: Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, Maxton, Adobe Photoshop



I am ready to level up your Brand style and give the best results.



Please, contact me, if you have any questions.

I will be happy to create great videos and graphics for you. 

I'm very Friendly with buyer.

If you not satisfied my work, I refund your money.

I'm very professionally.

I respected to buyer.

CONTACT ME NOW BEFORE ORDER ME

*****MERRY CHRISTMAS IN ADVANCE*****

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment