Sunday 3 January 2021

Make A Custom Youtube, Esports Logo Intro











About:

Welcome! This Gig was made specifically for YouTube, gaming and Esports related content, such as gaming or Twitch intros/outros, 2D/3D animations, etc.  

If you have an idea or a script ready, message me before ordering so we can discuss the details. I do not follow step-by-step instructions when animating your logos.



What to expect:

  • Fully custom made animation
  • Modern and elegant style
  • Professional service
  • Top notch communication



Kindly provide:

  • Your logo in vector .AI, .EPS or .PDF layered file. Other formats (such as .PNG, .JPEG can work, but please message me before ordering).
  • Your tagline or company slogan (optional)





The animations can be used for:

  • Social media websites (Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, Instagram, etc)
  • YouTube (intro & outro)
  • Your website
  • Events
  • Commercials, etc





What other services do you provide ?

 Outros, banners, Twitch notifications, video editing, etc. I do NOT design logos, only animations.



For any questions or inquiries, or just want to say HI!, send me a message, I will reply shortly. 





--------

Be sure to check out www.fiverr.com/zirodesign to see more amazing Gigs and services.

Reviews


:

The quality and out come is amazing!!! He brought multiple great ideas to the table and we settled of the last one!! My Subscribers love it!! Thank you so much for working with me and making something that fits the channel.

:

absolutely steller work done! extremely patient and professional! i didnt really know what i wanted at first but he worked with me and found exactly what i wanted. worth every pennie!

:

5 stars all around, is able to meet your needs no matter how big or small. There is a lot of passion behind his work and the care for his clients felt like it wasn't just business. I highly recommend zirodesign.

:

Provided an illustrator file of my logo and Ziro made a beautiful animation. I gave a vibe and he really delivered without much direction. Communication was great, output is AMAZING, and would recommend anyone to work with this artist - will not regret.

:

The artist was very good at capturing what I wanted. Initially I didn't do a very good job of explaining what I wanted but after a redesign we got really close. A couple final tweaks which came back promptly hit the mark. 100% satisfied and would recommend the artist for anyone looking for a YouTube intro/outro.




No comments:

Post a Comment