Monday 11 January 2021

Youtube Intro Video Trailer Or Animated Logo











About:

Extended by popular demand!



♥♥♥ Super Fast delivery ♥♥♥



Hey there! if you are Looking for Youtube intro or logo animation  or you need a Outro? Then this is the right place



Basic Gig package

  • Intro 5-10sec 
  • IMAGES + TEXT OVERLAYS
  • Lastly YOUR LOGO
  • Background Music
  • Sound Effects
  • HD 1080p Quality


Standard Gig package

  • Video intro 10-20sec 
  • IMAGES + TEXT OVERLAYS
  • Lastly YOUR LOGO
  • Background Music
  • Sound Effects
  • HD 1080P Quality


Premium Gig package

  • Video 20-30sec
  • IMAGES + TEXT OVERLAYS
  • Lastly YOUR LOGO
  • Background Music
  • Sound Effects
  • CUSTOM COLORS
  • HD 1080P Quality


please feel free to contact me if you need any additional information.thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work, I love how the video turned out thank you so much it was very easy to work with Hasiprabhath he did not need any other instructions than I discussed shortly before ordering and he came up with a great result.. I do notice that you use the same music and special effects for every client, but you pay for what you get, so if you like his work this is definitely for you.. if you want something more unique then don't do it but pay for a more expensive service

:

Excellent work. Hasiprabhath gave us exactly what we asked for. Great Quality and Great Price. Did all the revisions we asked for very quickly and delivered us with an Awesome Intro and Outro for our new YouTube Channel. We would definitely recommend Hasiprabhath's services and will placing some more orderers with Hasiprabhath in the near future.

:

It was exactly what I wanted! I tried my best to describe the video I was looking for and he was able to take my vision and make it come alive! I highly recommend using hasiprabhath. First try and he nailed it!

:

My worst experience on Fiverr to date. Terrible at paying attention to detail, did not follow instructions and was not responsive. Very frustrating experience that lasted over 1 month (expected a 5 day delivery). I ended up doing most of the video intro work myself.

:

Nagging client. Asking for the changes which are not possible, even I have written clear instructions about my services. He is a man not to deal with. WORST EVER EXPERIENCE!




No comments:

Post a Comment