Monday 18 January 2021

Youtube Intro Outro Trailer Logo Animation Etc











About:

Welcome And Thanks For Checking Out My Super Awesome Gig!





""""""""""PLEASE DON'T PLACE ORDER WITHOUT DISCUSSION"""""""''"



I'm a Video animation Artist.



Get this video for you today and get your maximum online presence



Basic Package ~

5-8 SEC Intro in FULL HD 1920 x 1080p.

Requirements: Only Logo Included, Text Overlays



Standard Package ~

9-15 sec Intro in FULL HD 1920 x 1080p.

Requirements: Your images, Text Overlays



Premium Package~

16-30 sec intro in FULL HD 1920 x 1080p.

Requirements: Your Images, Text Overlays



Outro Prices



Version 3 : 20$

Version 4 : 40$

Version 5 : 50$



(If you own the Template. Feel Free to ask If You have Any COPYRIGHT Issue) 

(Prices may vary according to work)

(The prices Mentioned above in gig are according to the samples mentioned in gig)



Regards



PremiumStudios

Reviews


:

Again! Perfect results, exactly what I needed and very easily fixed the problems I noticed long after the first delivery was long gone... I recommend and will probably come back if ever need ;)

:

works hard and gives you what you ask for! I paid extra for the hard work and they deserved every penny!

:

fast as always, very generous with time and went back to do all of my revisions as requested. He was great to work with and I highly recommend his video editing services!

:

Fair reasonable price fast professional work love it

:

Really nice outcome, i can only recommend it




No comments:

Post a Comment