Tuesday 19 January 2021

Youtube Intro Video Trailer Or Animated Logo











About:

We bring you the super awesome YouTube intro outro and logo animations.

Please have a look on our styles or Message us to see styles.



Custom packages also available Exclusively For YouTube including:

-> Intro

-> Outro

-> Like subscribe and Bell icon Animation

-> Logo animation

-> Animated Social media Icons



Packages Details:



Basic Gig Package:

✓ Intro 5 seconds Logo Animation in HD 720p Quality. (No Pictures Included)



Standard Gig Package:

✓ Video Intro upto 10 sec with your IMAGES + TEXT OVERLAYS and lastly YOUR LOGO, in HD 720p 

Adding video clips will cost a bit extra.



PREMIUM Gig Package:

✓ Video 15 -20 sec in PREMIUM STYLE with Your images+TEXT OVERLAYS+Custom colors and lastly YOUR LOGO, in HD 1080p

Adding video clips will cost a bit extra.



Please feel free to contact me if you need any additional Information. Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I'm so impressed with Zeff's work, dedication, communication, and attention to details! He's been very patient with me and answered all my questions in timely manner before ordering. One of the best sellers I've worked with on this platform.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

I made some mistakes on my end with the order and Mrzeff helped make it right in addition to delivering beyond what was asked for. Great work, and perfect for a promotion I'm doing for our gear. Nice Job Mrzeff.

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

:

Excellent Service And Very Professional. It’s Way Better Then I expected And Went Above And Beyond To My Expectations. Will Do Business Again. Thank You!




No comments:

Post a Comment