Friday 29 January 2021

Make Youtube Channel Intro And Outro











About:

I'll create high quality youtube intro,



PLEASE SELECT BEST SUITABLE PAKAGE FOR YOURSELF AND PLACE ORDER AND I WILL MAKE AMAZING INTRO FOR YOUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL WITH YOUR LOGO



Basic Gig Package:

 Intro 5-10 sec Animation With your logo (720p)



Standard Gig Package:

Video Intro 10-15sec with your logo in FHD 1080p



PREMIUM Gig Package:

 custom animation intro and outro 15-20 sec, copyrights free music, 1080p quality,



Feel free to message me if you've any questions.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Shahkhan was very quick on the delivery time and listened to my description of colors well. I left most of the design up to him besides using my logo and a color pallet - and was not disappointed with the outcome. If you know what Icon you want to use, but not necessarily the exact type of animation, I feel you can trust in Shahkhan. Good stuff!

Seller's Response:

out standing experience

Seller's Response:

Shahkhan made the video flawless better then expected. Will definitely let my friends know and will be using again. Thanks!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. This Buyer is amazing. easy to work with. outstanding experience

:

Very professional experience




No comments:

Post a Comment