Friday 15 January 2021

Create Intro, Outro And Logo Animation











About:

Hi! Welcome to my Gig



YOUR 110% SATISFACTION IS MY EARNING.



WHAT I CAN DO?

1. YouTube's Intro

2. Outro

3. Video Intro

4. Promotional Intros

5.Trailer video

6. Social Media, Website, App promo videos



What do I need to start?

1. Images + short video clips

2. Overlay text/ keywords

3. Music of your choice

4. Your logo/website/slogan



The Process:

1) Please send me your logo in .ai format (vector format). If you don't have that format, I can transform you .jpg or .png file into .ai with a gig extra.

2) I will study your artwork, use his elements to create a stylish reveal. If you have any further details about your company and the target audience would be very helpful.

3) I will send you the animation in .mp4 format or any other format you prefer.



It's better to drop a message before placing your order

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment