Friday 15 January 2021

Make You A Youtube Intro And Outro











About:

I will create you a great YouTube intro and outro. I will add music and make sure the quality is great. You may also ask for me to create a logo with the intro and I may give it to you for free. I will always do my best! Also i am not an animator or and artist!!! 

Reviews


:

Was very committed to make sure i was happy with the finished product. Didn't exactly read what i wanted to begin with at first but we got there in the end and i am happy with the outcome.

:

Fantastic to work with and very kind. Understands what the client needs and is very patient. Will surely be ordering more gigs. Thank you very much

:

Very patient and willing to keep working with you to get to an end product! Very quick as well on the turn around of making requested changes.

:

If you are not satisfied with the final product he will listen to you and try to do his best

:

He was AWESOME i really enjoyed the process! I will be purchasing from him again very soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment