Sunday 17 January 2021

Create Minimal Intro For Youtube











About:

Welcome And Thanks For Checking Out My Gig!

Get this video promo for your maximum online presence, you can use this Logo Intro video for promotion anywhere. Like YouTube, Facebook Cover, Short films

Features:

 ✔ Full HD 1920 X 1080px 

 ✔ Add your Slogan and Website

 ✔ music and sound effects

 ✔ Custom Color Palette

Packages:

✓ 10 sec with your images and BACKGROUND MUSIC, in HD 720p Quality 

(Provide: images = 1, short text 4)



Why Choose me?

Friendly Communication

Delivery in time

24/7 support



So, why are you waiting, Just order my gig? Please knock me through the inbox

If your requirement is not listed above, Feel free to message me at any time

Reviews


:

I was very pleased with the outcome.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment