Wednesday 6 January 2021

Make Custom Animated Logo Intro Video And Outro For Gaming, Twitch, Youtube











About:

Real quality, quick turnaround & affordable is my motto.

Just google my username and you will see that I have many experiences

 I will create amazing CUSTOM animated intro logo for your youtube channel twitch or any other social media based on your logo 

The reason why my gig is different than others are :

·        Amazing Custom animated intro

·        Full HD File for the final file (MP4/MOV format only)

·        Real quality, using original work in the portfolio.

This gig only provide 5 - 10 seconds long,  if you need longer duration, i can make you that, but it will cost extra, so please contact us before ordering 

This gigs only for 1 version only 

if you want transparent background there will be an extra cost, you can check the extra service on this gig to get this done :)

SO BEFORE YOU PLACING ORDER PLEASE NOTE : 

This gig requires SOURCE file of your existing logo. 

PNG Hi-Ress or PSD or AI or EPS format.

feel free to message me anytime 24/7. I will definitely reply to your message

Reviews


:

Artist made a great piece of art. I was surprised by the level of customization and very happy with the result. Was very responsive to feedback and made sure the end product was to spec and had a really nice feel to it. Very talented creator.

:

Vector developed an intro and an ending for me. I really liked the work. He got it right in the first time. Obviously we refined the initial project, but I am very happy with the final result. Regarding communication, he was online every day and always responded briefly to messages.

:

Wow! Working with VectorFactory on this was just awesome. Such a great understanding for what I was after (90s type of graphics and animations for my podcast YouTube-intro that fit super well with my logo), such superb speed/communication and just kept coming back with new goodies after each revision. Thanx a bunch VF - you're a class act! I will DEFINITELY get back to you when I have something else. Brilliant work!

:

What a wonderful job. This artist has taken all my wishes seriously and implemented them in such a way that I can present them completely. Thank you for the great work and keep it up. absolutely to suggest ;-)

:

Sometimes we would have a bit of a misunderstanding here and there but as long as you are super specific he can deliver! We are pleased with what we received!




No comments:

Post a Comment