Sunday 17 January 2021

Make A Gaming Intro For Minecraft Or Roblox In 24 Hours











About:



I have made intros in the past for more than 800 people. Much of my work has been for very high-level YouTubers and streamers. 



My work is high quality, and I won't be satisfied until you are satisfied.



You can use it anywhere you want.



  • Company events 
  • Social Media 
  • Youtube 
  • Website 
  • Films and more



What you get from the intro.



  • Original design
  • Free source files
  • 24-hour delivery
  • Stunning Logo Intro 
  • HD 1080 (1920x1080) video quality or 720p (1280x720)
  • Music is also included, but you can change it with your own.



Why you should buy?

  • Fast & affordable shipping
  • Every customer has been satisfied with my work
  • I use original work in my portfolio. No fake samples
  • Free source files just for you
  • Super high-quality animation (60 fps)
  • Any music you choose to want as well





Regular gig format is in MP4 and/or AVI format



Optional I can add more text, deliver your video in 2k or any other modifications you want me to add.



Just send me your name so I can make the intro.



Please notify me if you want either a 2d or 3d intro.



Delivery time for a regular gig is 3 days, but you can checkout gig extra for 24 hours delivery!

Reviews


:

Great intro just what I wanted!

:

Brilliant work! Will work with cetrix again!

:

They were really fast and the result was phenomenal. I would definitely buy from this seller again.

:

very quick service and just what I needed

:

Very nice guy. Helped me and was very good.




No comments:

Post a Comment