Monday 25 January 2021

Make You A Netflix 2019 Style Intro











About:

Please check out the demo video. I'll give you in 2160p 4K Resolution. Please read and choose everything carefully or message me for clarification before ordering.



Please adhere to the title character limits below:



Title: 4-10 Characters are best for the intro. More letters can be put, contact me prior so that I can create a custom offer based on your needs.



No special characters allowed and only English is supported along with numbers.



Optional Text:



Above ("ONLY ON"):

Below ("EXCLUSIVELY"):



No Logo/Image.



I also have the new single letter version, contact me for your letter:

https://youtu.be/rUHw1fhJFfQ



Suitable for events like birthday, anniversary, homecoming and presentations, promotions, short movies, fan films, general programs, prerolls etc.



Associated with Priyansh Animations, check out more amazing intros: 

https://www.youtube.com/c/PriyanshAnimations/videos

Reviews


:

I bought it, go to sleep, in the morning it was already in my mail. That's the good thing about working internationally. When someone is sleeping the other one is working and so on. Great Job!

:

Highly recommend! QUick turn around time! Professional and i loved the final product. From the time of inital contact to delivery of product was about 20-30minutes max! I will be back again!

:

WOW! What a great experience! Great skill and amazing speed. Truly an excellent talent on Fiverr! Will hire again! Thank you so much!

:

Perfect thank you !

:

Great and fast work :)




No comments:

Post a Comment