Thursday 21 January 2021

Create Energetic Gaming Youtube Intro Or Outro Full HD 4K











About:

If you are looking for an intro outro expert or a motion graphic designer then you are in the right place 

I will provide you unique and exclusive int ro outro and logo animation.



I am an expert in any kind of intro outro and logo animation if you need this type of service feel free and contact me I will provide you my best service



Here is my portfolio site please check it out:- https://bit.ly/2wDKq7m



I will provide you this kind of intro:-



  • professional 
  • youtube intro
  • brand 
  • gaming 
  • logo 
  • logo animation
  • custom 


INTRO ANIMATION PACK 



  1. Detailed and Complex Logo animation
  2. Output Video in 1080p (1920x1080)
  3. Background Music
  4. Custom Colors
  5. Logo Transparency

  6. Commercial Use

  7. 30 fps or 60 fps  animation
  8. Tailored to your brand
  9. Unlimited Revisions


If you  have any question feel free and contact me



Thanks for visiting my gig 

Have a great day:)


Reviews


:

Fast and nice

:

I don't know what the problem with this dude. I made my order and everything seemed perfect even though he couldn't do one of my intros as I asked him to do. However, this is my first time using this website, and I made another order from him by mistake. So I asked him to cancel the order many times because it was made by mistake. He refused all my refund requests. He said, "Complete the order and I will refund you your money." After I completed the order, he blocked me or something like that.

:

Extremely quick and amazing quality, I'd recommend anyone working with Sunny and will recommend people his way in the future. Amazing work and done in less than a day!

:

The seller's work was quick and very nice. The only problem was with communicating final details. If you can stick to ordering by number or from his samples, then great. If you need more, you may run into issues as I did. But, overall his work was good.

:

Sunny did an amazing job, I highly recommend using him. He has a lifetime customer in me. He created my logo and made an intro and outro video for me that is taking my YouTube Channel on another label. Thank you for your amazing work Sunny!




No comments:

Post a Comment