Friday 29 January 2021

Create HD Intro Video For Youtube, Gaming, Twitch With Animated











About:

Audiovisual content editing and production service, creation of advertising videos, youtube intro/outro, gaming intro, twitch intro, esports intro, video trailer, video marketing, advertising spot, creation and editing of animated logo, promotion flyers, product banners and / or services, video editing for wedding events, baptism, communion, birthdays, ceremonies, graduations, etc.











Servicio de edición y producción de contenido audiovisual, creación de videos publicitarios, intros/outro para youtube, gaming, twitch, esports, video trailer, video marketing, spot publicitario, creacion y edición de logo animado, flyers de promociones, banner de productos y/o servicios, Edición para eventos de casamiento, bautismo, comunión, cumpleaños, ceremonias, graduaciones, etc.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

When I saw the project, I immediately liked it very much and was totally enthusiastic. I think it's really well done and I hope it goes down well with my viewers.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your trust and for appreciating my work! It was a pleasure working with you! Successes for your projects!

Seller's Response:

He was able to make a suck intro for me even though I suck at communicating! He did such a great job! Thanks man!

Seller's Response:

Thanks to you! It was a pleasure to serve!

Seller's Response:

Muy preocupado porque el producto sea aceptado. Ideal que hable español. Muy agradecido




No comments:

Post a Comment