Thursday 4 June 2020

Make Audio Reactive Intro











About:

Get a professional INTRO VIDEO for your WEBSITE, CHANNEL,or BLOG. Get more ATTENTION and SUBSCRIBERS on YouTube!Features:

  • You will get 16 seconds length video.
  • YouTube ready, encoded in the H.264 standard as an .mp4 file.
  • You can use any text.
  • You can use your own logo (PSD or PNG format).

  • Sound effects and music included for FREE.
If you are wondering how your logo is going to look like in this intro video, just write me a message and I will make some screenshots for you.

If you have any special requests, please contact me before ordering this gig to avoid order cancellations.



CHECK OUT MY OTHER GIGS

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent as always! Will use again.

:

awesome work

:

The seller worked hard to meet my requirements. The job was done to a very high standard . I now have another person on my fiver team . Highly highly recommend!

:

Excellent Awesome work

:

I was looking for a nice intro and I loved the work of this seller. The delivery was on time and the quality of the work is great. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment