Saturday 20 March 2021

Create An Animated Beauty Guru Youtube Intro











About:

Amazing animated intros at an unbeatable price. With this service, you will receive an intro that contains:

•Kinetic typography

•Background Music

•Sound effects

•Incorperation of logo (if applicable)

•Social media icons (if applicable)

•All intros are 30 sec max & most average 10-15 sec. 



Basic

•1 Picture

•Preanimated FX

•does not include a custom illustration or animation of the figure



Standard

•1 custom illustration (1figure)

•Preanimated FX

•does not include animation of the figure



Premium

•1 custom animated illustration (1 figure with a pre-animated blinking effect)

•2 object illustrations (ex: leaves, lipstick) ((no additional people or person related animations :))

•Preanimated FX



*ALL INTROS ARE CUSTOM. Feeling stuck about where to start? Feel free to message me & I can help figure out what kind of intro you need :)

**DONT SEE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR? Message me & I can make you a custom offer!

Reviews


:

When I say I love it .. I LOVE IT! Exactly what I’ve been looking for for my channel. It’s PERFECT!

:

Fast work. Great communicator. Very efficient.

:

Kira knew exactly what i wanted and worked super quick too. Anything else i need i will defo be back in contact with her

:

HONESTLY!!!! SHE BLEW MY EXPECTATIONS. Kira is very talented, professional and on point with her work. I was very detailed and her creativity just delivery everything I wanted and above. Thanks so much Kira

:

Kira did an excellent job with bringing my vision to life. Timely responses and great communication. Will definitely be using her services again!




No comments:

Post a Comment