Monday 22 March 2021

Create Intro And Outro For Your Youtube Channel











About:

Hey, I am Nika and this is my shop.

As soon as you contact me we will start making your project . All you have to do is tell me your requirements and requests and we are good to go. I will make your every envision come to life.



I do everything you ask for, custom intros and outros, also :



  • 4K or full HD, whatever you need.
  • Any length you'd like.
  • Logo animations.
  • Branding.
  • Logos with text animations.
  • 24/7 chat with me.
  • Revisions until fully satisfied. 



My services DO NOT include :



  • Character creation.
  • Character animation.

Reviews


:

I appreciate her willingness to address my concerns. She was EXTREMELY nice and communicative! If you're new to graphics and want reliable help, she's the designer for you!

:

delivered a final order that was much better than expected with great communication.

:

ordering from this seller for the second time. awesome work keep it up!

:

That's my second time working with Koalafication and it was all what I was looking for, excellent intro and excellent communication. Looking forward to work with him in the future as well.

:

Love it thank you!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment