Sunday 21 March 2021

Create Youtube Video Intro,Opener,Outro,End Screen











About:

Dear!

I am Ali-Aoun, 24/7 freelancer.

I have got Top-level English Standards and I am awesome in it.



 ****  FIVERR LEVEL 2 SELLER with 165+ satisfied clients.**** 



I have created logos, intros and outros for several Youtube Channels and facebook pages.

I can create a stunning youtube video intro outro End Screens for YOU TODAY!



WHAT'S INCLUDED?
Sound effects are included with music!

★ Full HD 1920x1080p or 4K ultra high
Custom colors matching your logo colors
Overlay text
★ Superb pixel and colors
Commercial use
★ 100% Money Back



HOW TO ORDER?
Send your logo in PNG format or any text as LOGO. 

Send your tagline or website address.(optional)


Why Me?

  • Fast response and great communication! 
  • If Not happy?chance to make me change anything!
  • 100% guaranteed satisfaction with UNLIMITED revisions.
  • Delivery within 24 hours Also Available!
  • If Not Satisfied 100% Refund without any question. 


Still having doubts?

Please feel free and inbox I will reply as soon as possible.



Regards

Aoun Tech

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Always a great transaction!

:

Seller knew what to do and delivered quality. He literally suprised me with the amazing intro/outro thank you so much 🙏❤️.

:

The work turned out fine when I finally got it the seller blames me for changing the animation but I wanted the same thing the whole time the seller just misunderstood. The seller missed two deadlines and wasn’t keep good communication

:

Excellent. You said you just need a intro and outro. When I provided samples then you said "can you do it like stream starting and ending then I say"okay I can do it like that. So you changed the animation and I came up with a new idea as you said, Obviously the new animation will take some time.

:

Great jobs I gave them very vague information, as I didn’t really know what I wanted, and they took it, ran with it, and made it great.




No comments:

Post a Comment