Thursday 4 March 2021

Create Sensational Logo Animation, Intro, Outro In 8 Hours











About:

Before pressing order please contact with me


Dear!
I am parvej,a pro motion & graphic designer.


My Intro Gallery: https://bit.ly/2tDUU50


WHAT'S INCLUDED?


Completely free royalty background music. No copyright issues.
Custom Colors
Dynamic and very organic animation
Unique concept
Amazing Video Animation with YOUR LOGO and TEXT
Lifetime Support
720p-1080p resolution + up to 4k resolution
Unlimited Revision


Why ME?


7 years experience
Fast Delivery
Professional Design & Quality
100% Customer Satisfaction
Quick response  
100% refund if the client is not happy
100%VIP Service


other services:



Custom logo
Youtube banner, thumbnail
Facebook cover
Twitter/website header


HOW TO ORDER?
Simply send me your logo, tagline, website address and chose a sample from my intro gallery. 


If you have any questions or if you want to talk before ordering feel free to message me.


Thanks for visiting my gig
Regards
parvej

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast and nicely created. Definitely saving to do business again. Thank You

Seller's Response:

very nice...no revisions needed

Seller's Response:

Thanks mate for your great comment.

:

Love it thanks!

:

Thanks for the great comment




No comments:

Post a Comment