Tuesday 2 March 2021

Make Custom Logo Animation,Youtube And Gaming Intro











About:

Hello Everyone...Welcome to the Best gig for Logo Intro animation !!!

I do Custom animation  and also from templates .

FOR CUSTOM VIDEOS PLEASE INBOX FIRST 



HOW TO ORDER Basic & Standard gig-
 
  • Choose your Animations from  http://bit.ly/2Z4R94j 
  • Order Package and send Your Logo or Text.


  • There is 100+ animation to choose from.


IF YOU DONT HAVE A LOGO I WILL MAKE IT FOR EXTRA $10 . 


Unlimited Revisions & 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed. You can ask questions anytime



This service is offered exclusively from fiverr.com



Tags followed - Custom Logo,Logo intro,Youtube intro,Outro,Logo animation,Opener,Introduction,Custom Animation.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The delivery date was 5 days but I've only got a static image - I like what he's done with that, though, and he has promised to work on the animation now asap

Seller's Response:

Sorry about delay.. I m working on it asap

Seller's Response:

This project was using one of his pre-made animations but with my logo and he added some overlay text. Overall he did a great job, had a quick turnaround and responded well to my requests. Would buy from again! Love how it turned out.

Seller's Response:

Thank you soo much

Seller's Response:

Chayan48 delivered exactly what I wanted in a timely manner and for a very good price. I'll be sure to order from them again if I need it in the future~




No comments:

Post a Comment