Monday 1 March 2021

Make You An Youtube Intro And Outro











About:

Get high quality, eye-catching animation that will bring your brand to life.

Quality: Quality is everything in my eyes and that what you will get, good quality content in a reasonable price that will greatly boost how your clients view your content

PACKAGES:

.BASIC: In this package for 10$ you will get Your logo to be animated in a simple, clean and sleek animation with your content that you what to be featured for 5 to 10 seconds. Requirements: Logo, Website or Social Media URLs.

.STANDARD: For 15$ you will get a 17 seconds intro, Requirements: Your images, Text Overlays.

.PREMIUM: For 20$ you will get an amazing premium Cinematic and Engaging Teaser 15-30 seconds Requirements: Logo, Website or Social Media URLs, Your images, Text and Overlays.

Communication key so please contact me before placing order

So what are you waiting for let’s make great content

Thanks!

Reviews


:

omggggg amazing...i was not underwhelmed but actually overwhelmed he even was able to add content that i hadnt even submitted from going my YouTube channel and pulling ideas. great quality and good the extra mile

:

I asked for YouTube intro and outro based on my channel category. I sent the seller full instructions of how I want my intro and outro to be looked like. The seller made the video to the point and followed my revision accordingly, This was my first task with this seller and he was so perfect. Thank you so much. It was really outstanding work.

:

ghaziawan6 was very easy to work with, he did everything for me, this guy is that good, he has a keen eye for what you want and knows how to put it together. you will not be disappointed.

:

I contacted the creator and I explained everything in detail. After I received the intro, I requested an overhaul. Only a small detail needed to be adjusted. The creator adapted this perfectly. With as result that the intro was made as I had in mind. The creator responed very quick my messages.

:

Thanks so much buddy, put this guy through about 3 revisions due to my indecisiveness, he definitely came through and made something I’m really happy about in the end, definitely a good one here




No comments:

Post a Comment