Saturday 6 March 2021

Make You A Custom Netflix Style Intro











About:

Are you looking for a custom Netflix style intro sequence for your needs? Then you have come to the right place as you will be receiving exactly what you paid for.



How this process will work



   1 - You order the gig and tell me what you want the intro to say (Recommended 10 Characters) 

   2 - I will start creating the animation

   3 - After I finish I will render the sequence in PNG files and compile them into a sequence.

   4 - Send you the finish product.



I look forward to hearing from you. Have a nice day! 




This intro only works with text only, images unfortunately don't work.

Reviews


:

Fast and efficient

:

Love it!! Thank you so much

:

I love the result! Super fast delivery! 100% recommended!

:

Superb, quality was good, delivered to order, and speed was fantastic! Thank you so much.

:

I've used this seller twice; fast awesome results, as expected. Early delivery too!




No comments:

Post a Comment