Thursday 4 March 2021

Make Promo Or Intro Video With 3D Virus











About:

About This Gig

I will make an promo video with 3D animation of a virus. Very good for informing your clients about the schedule of your business during the coronavirus restrictions or any other medical informations.

The gig is very customisable, I can include any form of video or images. I can animate shorter or longer texts.



You can send me a message with any questions that you have in mind or any idea that you might have and I will try to find a solution for you as fast as I can.



Thank you! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Perfect job on this project. Five star work

:

Good communication.

:

trabaja muy rapido muy bien todo lo hace correcto el mejor

:

Simple , this guy is great, and handling it makes work easy

:


No comments:

Post a Comment