Monday 15 March 2021

Make A Youtube Endscreen Card For Your Videos











About:

YOU'LL GET: a custom template with your desired social media usernames,  mentions and any other info you want to include. The background is transparent aka see-through (.png), so you can put this template over any video or still image when you edit your own videos.

You can choose the template "design" as in how many video rectangles you want and general placement of each element - social media, channel icon, video rectangles.

I do not save the source files (.psd) after deliveries, so I can't make any edits or updates a week/month/year later. If you want, you need to purchase the source file option and store the file on your computer. If you need changes a year later and come back to me with your source file, I will give you a discount and update your end screen for cheaper.



Reviews


:

thanks for work

:

Once again, amazing. Thank you so much

:

Quick and incredible!

:

Artatei is a very talented artist who pays attention to details. I ordered a project for an End screen and I needed her to increase the size of my Youtube icon, and it was done perfectly exactly how I envisioned it in my mind. Her communication skills are great and she completed everything on time perfectly. I would recommend her to everyone!

:

Working with the seller was great. I love the end screen she has designed for me. She was happy to make revisions and communication was easy. I recommend her service.




No comments:

Post a Comment