Tuesday 2 March 2021

Create Dynamic Sports Intro Or Promo Video











About:

I will create amazing fully customized SPORTS intro that will make your company/youtube channel really stand out! Music ( library or original ), sound FX, Visual FX, and high quality animation characters are available.



What you get in this gig?



Full HD video 1080P.

Background music included.

Footages by myself (stock footages) if you do not want to use yours.

52 second of duration.

Up to 39 footages (photos or videos).

Up to 14 short overlays (check the demo to know where the overlay would be).



What I need to start?



The website and the name of the company if you have.

14 overlays numbering (check the demo to know where to place overlays).

39 footages ( or I can use the stock that I have).



If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.



Before ordering Please Contact Me for Requirements.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment