Monday 1 March 2021

Create Cartoon Intro For Youtube











About:

Hi welcome to my Gig!

Do you want to create an animated cartoon intro for your youtube, social media, or tv show? I can help you!

I am a professional animator and motion graphic designer, i am experienced in this field for years.



I will do YouTube cartoon animation intro in this gig including :

  • Story board
  • Cartoon character design
  • Background design
  • Cartoon animation (1920x1080 Full HD)
  • Portrait or landscape video for any social media



What do you need to prepare?

  • Character idea and story
  • Cartoon character reference
  • Logo (if you have)
  • Background music



Why choose this gig?

  • Quick and responsible services
  • 100% guarantee satisfaction
  • I will do many revision to your project



How do i work?

  • Fell free to ask before order
  • You tell me how you want the cartoon animation will be made, the story, the time, music and everything you already have in mind
  • I send offer based on your request and start to work
  • I will send you sketch storyboard scene by scene (not animated) and then I will send you final colored scene
  • You give feedback or confirm the design
  • I send you final animated delivery with music



If you need to know more please send me message :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Agung is brilliant. He listened to the brief well, and understood all my little quirks and requirements. He delivered a fantastic video - it felt like we were on the same wavelength all the way through the process. I would use him again in a heartbeat!! His work will be proudly on display! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyqWB_Oe5B3qwNlwtUCf_SA

Seller's Response:

Wow, Thank you very much for the amazing review!

Seller's Response:

Speedy work and very communicative, no ask was too much!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much!

Seller's Response:

I absolutely love it!




No comments:

Post a Comment