Monday 22 March 2021

Unique 3D Text And Logo Intro Video For Youtube Twitch











About:

Welcome to my 3D text or/and logo intro gig!



If you want a professional and completly unique 3D text or/and logo animation intro to your videos on your youtube / twitch channel, you are in the best place!



What I offer:

  • Best quality
  • Unique design (I don't use templates)
  • You can choose the background music, what you want
  • Text or logo animation // stream openings
  • 24/12 very kind customer service



Starter package included:

- One text intro

- 3D text 

- Background music

- 1080p60fps

-10sec maximum

-Basic animation / effects



Recommended package included:

- One text or one logo intro

- 3D text or I transfer your logo to 3D

- Background music

- Sound effects

- 1080p60fps

 -20sec maximum

- Better effects / animation

- Basic Sound Effects



Amazing package included:

- Multi style, what you want (for example 4-5 styles)

- 3D text 

- Background music

- Sound effects

- 2K60fps

-30sec maximum

- Amazing effects / animation

- High-quality Sound Effects





Extras:



-4K60FPS

-Add logo (in 2d or 3d)

-Sound effects 

-Fast delivery

-Plus 10sec



What I promise: You will get the best and professional work. You will not receive a template like most sellers.



Thank you for visited my gig!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was an Amazing experience. I am kind of new to YouTube and Twitch so didn't have a lot of money. But I will say . Probably the Best Buy for your money !!! I highly recommend this seller. The Communication with the seller was Great . We worked through things and making my order what I thought it would never be.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much! The work together with you was also very good and I am glad that you like the end result!

Seller's Response:

Dhixol was a pleasure to work with. I have had problems with other artists on fiverr recently not supplying what I needed and I'm not the easiest person to work with because I know exactly what I want. Dhixol communicated perfectly with me and better than that understood what I wanted one hundred percent! If you like the demos you will not find ( trust me) another artist giving you this kind of service and professional-looking final product for his low price! I hope to use him again!! THANK YOU Dhixol!! :-)

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much! It was great to work with you too. Thank you for your cooperation, I appreciate it. I'm glad you're satisfied!

:

Dhlxol was great to work with and i made clear what i wanted and he made that possible, very professional and courteous, not to mention delivers top quality art work. 10/10 would recommend and buy again.




No comments:

Post a Comment