Monday 29 March 2021

Make You A Sack Edited By Intro











About:

I will make a professional animation intro ( sack intro ). you can use it in montages like gaming montages and fortnite highlights for low price and high quality .



My YouTube channel have edits on it : https://youtu.be/CSx0Mnp9RHc



You can contact me on Discord for a faster response : Blist#1036



What I will deliver for you:

  1. 1440p HD 60fps intro
  2. A intro with loads of animations



What I expect from you:

  1. I expect your main name
  2. Your main color
  3. Your back color



If you have any question other questions make sure you contact me on either Discord or on Fiverr!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

this is a peace of art

:

Thanks so much . would love to work with you again

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment