Friday 5 March 2021

Create Your Next Intro And Outro











About:

Fresh, Dynamic and Jaw-Dropping Intro's & Outro's

They say you will never get a second chance to make a first impression. Give your product/service credibility and professionalism from the get-go with a modern and memorable introduction that's immediately identifiable.



So, why me?

I am a motion designer
 with a Diploma in Digital Animation and over 4yrs of industry experience introducing large brands content to the consumer audience.



What you get

  • I will provide either 1 Animated Introduction OR Outro Video that you can include before or after all of your future product/service's video content. 
  • This can include text or 2D, 2.5D or 3D detailed or flat animated video with music and SFX.



What do I need from you?

  • CONCEPT - Let's chat about what happens on screen when you click play. Not really sure? I'm here to make sure your content makes sense.
  • ASSETS - Logo, Artwork, Text, Links etc. Whatever you want on screen that I don't have.


So let's begin

After our initial chat, I create a storyboard. This is the blueprint for you to sign off on. After delivery of the first draft, we can make any changes or tweaks - this makes sure you're happy!

Reviews


:

I love the quick turnaround the seller provided. When I needed revisions, the seller listened carefully and did exactly as instructed. Recommended!

:

Smooth process and quick turnaround with revisions.

:

This was incredible! Stuart nailed the concept and delivered well beyond my expectations! So happy with the work. Fantastic job!

:

Amazing communication and production. Was willing to alter things as needed, and even added things not asked for to enhance the overall product. Definitely recommend.

:

Good to work with, fast on the amendments.




No comments:

Post a Comment