Monday 1 June 2020

Awesome Video Intros In Fire











About:

Before you order, make sure you watch the preview video.
Once you order, please tell me the number of video intro
you want me to render it for you.


Are you looking for amazing video intro for your YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook...?
You`re on the right spot.


I will make for you a great  intro video with your logo, website, or any kind of message that you want.For 5$ I will:
  • replicate your logo to this intro (you must send me a HQ logo in .png or vector file)
  • send the video to you in (.mp4)
  • sound effect included 

BoDesign exclusive on Fiverr®Order Now! :)Also, see my another Gigs® at www.fiverr.com/users/bodesign

Please check extra gig for FULL HD (1920x1080)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome job! Followed directions well!

:

Ur the best

:

Great seller!!!

:

Thanks :)

:


No comments:

Post a Comment